Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
ZATCA releases user manual for Fatoora portal user manual - Version 2
ZATCA has published a user manual for accessing the Fatoora Portal to onboard taxpayers' E-invoicing Generation Solution (EGS) units. The user manual provides information on the following:
- Accessing Fatoora portal through the Taxpayer credentials to generate the OTP (one time password) as part of EGS onboarding process.
- Generation of OTP for the renewal of the existing cryptographic stamp identifier (CSID).
- Viewing the list of onboarded solutions and devices along with option to revoke an existing EGS units.
- E-invoicing statistics which provides a summary of the statistics in relation to the submitted documents in the past 12 months along with their respective status.
- API Documentation link that can be used to access the ZATCA developer portal.