ComplianceCast is our new compliance-focused podcast featuring critical insights from leading compliance experts to help you understand and navigate the complex world of e-invoicing, e-reporting, and continuous transaction controls.
Listen to part one of this two-part conversation between Ruud Van Hilten, Director of E-invoicing Compliance at Kofax, and Ellen Cortvriend, Global Director & COE lead for e-invoicing & e-reporting at PWC, as they discuss:
- What continuous-transaction controls are and how they work.
- The main drivers behind the introduction of e-invoicing mandates.
- The importance for both buyers and suppliers to stay ahead of e-invoicing mandates.
In part two of this conversation, Ruud Van Hilten and Ellen Cortvriend explore:
- Whether CTCs will only be introduced in countries with significant VAT gaps.
- The impact that these mandates can have on business performance.
- Why businesses must start preparing for e-invoicing mandates today, regardless of the countries they operate in.
In episode 3 of this series Kofax compliance expert Seemab Moeeniddin and Ellen Cortvriend review the European Unions V.A.T in the Digital Age proposal and discuss:
- Why this mandate has been proposed.
- The actions being taken already by EU Member States.
- The potential impact of this proposal on businesses and buyers in the European Union.