In an era where more businesses are experimenting with remote work and shorter work weeks, there is a need for quality tools that can stabilize and enhance operations. Since PDFs are the most common document types in the business world, it’s crucial for your team to have PDF software that’s compatible with their mobile devices. Kofax Power PDF is available through a purpose-built app for desktops and mobile devices.
Using PDF Mobile eliminates tying down your employees to a physical desk. The app offers users the complete PDF experience on their mobile devices. In addition to basic functions, the mobile app allows you to edit and share documents anywhere, at any time.
Benefits You Can Expect From Power PDF Mobile
Whether you have an iOS or Android device, the mobile app will empower your team to handle tasks of varying difficulty levels in the palms of their hands. These are some advantages you can enjoy when using iPhone PDF software.
- Using the mobile app means you can open PDF files on a smartphone or tablet by accessing your company’s cloud storage or local memory. Additionally, the user can dictate what page layout they prefer, with options available from continuous to a single page.
- Navigation through the PDF file is simple through thumbnail views, bookmarks, and go-to-page actions. Furthermore, users can add tags and use features such as AirDrop and Notes.
- Sometimes, working with a large team requires a fair bit of collaboration. Using Power PDF Mobile lets your team pick up where they left off while mobile. Any team member can add notes to the text and use highlights, cross-outs, or underline markups. The collaboration capability doesn’t stop there, as you can tailor your highlights with different colors, opacity and thickness. Drawing tools are also readily available through the Android PDF app enabling you to draw lines, arrows and oval shapes.
- Every business worldwide is trying to adopt greener policies by eliminating paper use. Previously, users would have to print a document, physically sign them, and scan the file back to the original recipient. However, just as you would with Power PDF on a desktop, you can apply signatures to a PDF using a stylus or your finger. You can customize the signature by adjusting the color and size to suit a specific document. The app also allows you to save the signatures to make the process easier for future documents.
- If it’s necessary to print the PDF, you can either email the file to the relevant recipient to print or directly send it to the printer from the device.
- Document security is a priority in some businesses. Using the software on your mobile doesn’t mean you have to compromise security. You can add a security password using the intuitive toolbar to find the Lock icon.
Why Choose Power PDF
As a reliable alternative to Adobe, more than 10 million users are already enjoying the benefits of Power PDF for their daily operations. If you want to experience what Power PDF can do for your business, the 15-day trial is the ideal window to understand how it can enhance your team’s productivity.
Apple and Android users can enjoy the benefits of Power PDF Mobile and the ability to work from anywhere.